Joy's Closette

Home         Postage & COD         Terms & Conditions         Promotions       

Announcement !!

This blog will b under constuction. Updates will resume before the end of November. Exact date will be announced. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Away  

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hey sweeties, I wanna inform you that this blog will be under construction. From then on i'll update weekly, there'll be attractive promotions every month or even once a fornight. Kindly give me a month to be away to restructure and plan everything . I hope to serve you, my dear customers better.
As for current available stocks, you're welcomed to email or even sms me. My stall will still be operating in Gurney Plaza's Weekend Flea Market from 12pm-8pm. I'll still be having new arrivals weekly at my stall. Sorry and thanks for your support all these while. God bless you all and may His abundant grace,love and joy be showered upon you =)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Away

 

Design by Amanda. Powered by Joy's Closette © 2009