Joy's Closette

Home         Postage & COD         Terms & Conditions         Promotions       

Announcement !!

This blog will b under constuction. Updates will resume before the end of November. Exact date will be announced. Sorry for the inconvenience.

A heartfelt thanks!  

Friday, August 7, 2009

Hey dearies, this might be my first ever informal post =). Well my day was rather busy, let me get to d exciting events - Beauty Pageant at FAME, it was the finals! We'll i was rather happy that it's coming to an end , that means i don't have to iron & steam clothes anymore for the time being but it was the first event that i've sponsored, so pretty meaningful :). I received a bottle of Vodka & a pewter plate as a souvenier from FAME & One Event. After the event i came home rather tired, but decided to check out my blog and my traffic feed, suprise to know that some of my customers arrived at my blog through this blog sillygirlwsillythoughts.blogspot.com. So i clicked on it and this blog belongs to a girl named Cindy. And i saw a pic of my model, then i realised she is one of my customers. Thanks for blogging bout Joy's Closette, and i'm glad you love the piece of dress you bought =) Getting feedbacks from my beloved customers always enlightens, even more so when they are happy and satisfied with what they bought =) Thanks again Cindy dear!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ A heartfelt thanks!

 

Design by Amanda. Powered by Joy's Closette © 2009